These studies aim to draw up a balance sheet image of a brand / product …, measure its familiarity by the public to define its place in the market compared to the competition.
These studies also allow to:
- Determine the knowledge degree of a brand / product by the target population
- Develop the profile of people who know it.
- Set the next intended targets for its next advertising campaign
- Understand the public’s perception in relation with the brand / product
- Make a map of the current positioning of the brand / product
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the brand / product
- Develop an action plan to improve the visibility and ensure the adequacy of the image with the desired positioning