These studies apply sampling techniques to determine the views, perceptions, preferences, habits and political orientations and voting intentions of a representative sample of the whole population.
These surveys generally allow to:
- Identify the expectations of citizens
- Understand and decrypt the construction of opinions, attitudes and social and political behaviors
- Understand the factors that can influence the political positions of citizens
- Understand the trends and the changes of the society
- Identify drivers of change and anticipate them